This is a step by step how to make a waterfall bracelet. You can also make this on the crazy or wonder loom. For this project you will need your loom, your hook and your bands. Please comment down below about how I did. You can also comment about what you want us to make. Lets get started!
1. First you need to make sure your loom is in the standard position. That means that people with a crazy or wonder loom can make this bracelet. You need to make sure that the red arrow is pointing away from you. Take your first colour and put it from the middle peg out to the side.
2. Repeat the first step only now you want to do it to the other side.
3. Put that same colour out forward.
4. Take your next colour and put it going strait on the sides and the middle.
5. You want to take the next colour and repeat the forth step. Keep doing that till the end of you loom.
6. Now you should be at the end of your loom.
7. Now put your last colour going in to the middle.
8. Make a cap band and place it at the top in the middle.
9. Go back to the front of your loom. There you want to make a triangle with whatever colour you want.
10. You want to repeat step nine and make the triangle on the one above. You can use water colour you want but I'm just using the same colour that I used for the singles.
11. Repeat step ten again. Keep doing that till the end of your loom.
12. This is where you should be.
13. Now you have to begin the looping process. First you have to go through the cap band and go diagonally. You know that you're doing this right because it will form a teardrop like shape.
14. Then you want to loop forward.
15. Then loop all the bands forward.
16. Keep looping until you reach the end of your loom.
18. Now you should be finished looping. Then you need to stick your hook through all the bands and hook a band onto the curved part of the hook. Holding one side of the band pull the other through and tie a slip knot.
19. Take your creation of the loom.
20. Now you're done with your creation!
Don't forget to comment down below. If this wasn't clear then you can click on the link down below. Thanks for reading!